WATER’S ROLE IN YOUR BODY. WATER’S ROLE IN YOUR BODY IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!
Water helps nearly every part of the human body function efficiently. Considering that our bodies are almost two-thirds water, it’s important to understand water’s role in a healthy lifestyle. Here are just some of the things water does in your body:
• Our brain is 75% water
• Water protects and cushions
• Bones are 22% water vital organs
• Muscles are 75 % water
• Water cushions joints
• Our blood is 92% water
• Water helps to convert food for digestion
• Water Carries nutrients and oxygen into all cells in the body
• Water is required for breathing and absorbing nutrients
• Water moistens oxygen for breathing
• Water removes waste
• Water regulates your body temperature
• Water helps your body!